Saturday, July 25, 2009

Public Interest

Everyone, I am so swamped getting ready for this road trip for the Sting Chauffeur Ops that I haven't time to sit and think and post. Mi hermano sent me this post from my future Veep Nickie, which some of you might like to know:

Facebook has agreed to let a 3rd party advertisers use your posted pictures without your permission. Click on SETTINGS up at the top where you see the log out link. Select PRIVACY. Then select NEWS FEEDS AND WALL. Next select the tab that reads FACE BOOK ADS. There is a drop down box, select NO ONE. Then SAVE your changes. (Please RE-POST THIS to let others know!)

Tomas says check it out further to be sure this isn't doomcrying, but he's been reading stuff in Wired that's a little scary, Crap, I barely finished the May issue a couple weeks ago, and it's almost August!

Have a good weekend. I will check in next week with fun and excitement and ranting politics, depending on how much time the job sucks up.

No comments: