Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Woof!


Yesterday I got an e-mail from my sister asking me to send someone I don't know, a birthday card from Wyoming. He is in Afghanistan and will be there for his birthday, and his best friend wants to surprise him with cards from someone in every state of the disunion. I thought that was a pretty cool idea, and just plain nice, so I'm sending one of my sweet sweet cupcake cards, made even sweeter by their being half-price at the bookstore, and I checked out the site my sister sent me to as well.

It's called "Woof! A Boston Terrier Board." My sister's Boston terrier Bella has been featured here on this blog. Tara says the people on the board are a great group. What the hey? Even if you don't have or want a Boston terrier, it's worth checking out: http://www.woofboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=110418

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Lisa! Peeps, we also lack members from the following states, so if you live in any of the following states and would be willing to send a birthday card to include with the care package that Lori is sending to Brian, you can email me for her address:
Alabama,Alaska,Arkansas,Idaho,Mississippi,Nebraska,Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, South Dakota,or Utah.

Anonymous said...

Oops! Left out my email addy. It's tarasinthesun@yahoo.com

Tara