Thursday, August 13, 2009

He's baaaack!

OK, everyone, so I have been thinking that I just have a hard time with schedules and orders. I mean, I have known this on some level for aeons, but today it finally clicked that just because I don't like them doesn't mean I have to be miserable trying to stick to them. I do a pretty good job at most things I attempt, and I like to do things my way and get them done, and it's probably likely (is that some sort of... the thing like the guy was yiping about on TOTN the other day, like "tuna fish?") Anyway, so from now on I am not going to let other people's uptightness stress me out from feeling like I have to be all uptight, too. Crap; I get the job done. The end.

I just said that because it's mostly what I have had on my mind today, aside from aliens and dirt, and I figured I'd share before offering up the end of Edison's last piece on big boxes and retail. I don't recall exactly where I left him off, weeks ago now, but we have chatted, and he's on another tear, and I told him I'll put the rest on here, having thought I already did, but he is correctamundo: you never got your homework assignment. Here it is:

Homework

I’ll discuss the concept of Economic Indexing in more detail at some point, but there is something that you can do for me or for “us” to make this all the more meaningful. When you go to a convenience store keep notes on what you buy, and the prices you pay. We will want to know the name of the product, the size (quantity), the price, the date, and a rough location of purchase. This Economic Warrior Research will take a couple months. In the meantime, I’ll be giving you some theory that will help you to understand why we are doing this. Feel free to include or exclude items that may have shock factors involved like condoms an Kotex? If you have questions or comments, you send them through MissDangerPants.

Cheers,

Edison

No comments: