Thursday, March 25, 2010

Let's get friendl.


OK, peeps, after spending the morning dealing with drivers for my laptop, I have a little bit of time before getting completely ready to inspire or crash and burn with a seminar this afternoon, and I really just want to say a couple things:

1. Was anyone else in hysterics reading in the NYT yesterday that the British expelled an Israeli diplomat because it appears 10 assassins used faux British passports in gaining access for an attempted hit on Hamas, and the British government finds that entirely inappropriate behavior from a friendly nation? hahahaha. That's about as friendly as it gets. I don't know who is more ridiculous: Isreal for pretending to be a friendly nation to Great Britain while acting completely irresponsible and disrespectful, or Britain for not writing Israel off after this one.

2. And while we are on the subject of being friendly, how friendly are the people out there threatening and vandalizing property of Dems who voted for the health"care" bill? Hey, I don't like it either, but I am not malicious and immature enough to go do that. WTH?

No comments: