Sunday, August 10, 2008

How Many TVs Are in Your Home?

Survey results:

1 :16% (404 votes)
2:29% (719 votes)
3:26% (649 votes)
4 or more:29% (720 votes)
None:1% (24 votes)
Total votes: 2516

That's from a question I just answered at Women'sHealthMag.com. Barry calls one of the FFM's magazines Men's Illness. Now, I'm not suggesting it's an illness to have more than one TV in a person's home. Lots of celebrities do, for instance. I know because I read about this in the tabloids and the online entertainment news. Probably most of these people's TVs are hand-me-downs, right? Like mine? I mean, with so many jobs disappearing in the country all the time, right? And with nobody having a job in the family, everybody must have something else to occupy his or her time, right? And it's not like in the olden days when I was a kid and the whole family sat down and watched the same sitcom and laughed together. Nowadays kids should be more and more building their own independent spirits in the home because they're going to go out on their own far away from the rest of the relations anyway, strike out on their own life journeys, and those are going to take place at computer screens, not with other live people, right? So their own TVs are like practice.

I feel better now. Forget I ever wrote this.

No comments: