Monday, June 28, 2010

I can't fight this feeling any more.

I really did enjoy kicking back this weekend, right down to going back to bed at 9 Sunday morning and sleeping until 1 in the afternoon. It was nice to just hang out and catch up with peeps and not worry about Things.

But this traffic issue, this driving situation, I think I can no longer ignore. I did it for several days, but the next time I meet up with someone who stops at an intersection in which he or she has the right of way (ie. the stop signs are for people coming perpendicular and not for people going in his or her direction), I will punch that person in the head with my jackknife. It's not wise and only further disrupts the flow of traffic and makes people wonder whether the hellz or not the other guy is going to follow the law.

I can't take it. I can't. Traffic violations will be my death, I know now, not fire. And this will be via heart attack caused directly by witnessing one last such act, and not because I commit it and smash into someone.

p.s. For those of you remembering that if Quetzalcoatl does not return in 2012 we will have presidential elections in this country again, and that I am running for office, you ought to know this: apparently, whereas some people are "realists" or "pragmatists," I am simply "crass." Be prepared. (I find aubergine to be a rather classy color, but perhaps some would not.)

No comments: