Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bill Gates is a farce.

It's been an insane week, with about 3 days and 20 hours of work on major papers disappearing, the associated migraine from hell, and... well, that's enough. Let's just say I'll be glad when a week from now I'm cruising the aquarium in downtown Denver and relaxing.

But, since I inadvertently arrived here when I meant to hit the link for the university library (both sites offering comparable amounts of knowledge and wisdom, of course), I'll just put this out there, not that you haven't heard it before:

Bill Gates is a farce. He ought to be ashamed of hiding behind a mask of philanthropy while entrapping those of us who willingly or by forced marched into the modern era of computer technology. Shame on you, Bill Gates. I hope Santa pisses in your stocking this year.

No comments: