Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The Latest MEGA VOTE



While I find politics infinitely fascinating, as you know, I'm most perplexed that the people we send to Washington, and pay a lot of money, even though they don't need it, waste their time on:
1) Acting like spoiled adolescents and
2) Acting like morally superior older siblings.

Jerbus Cripes, people, I'll say it again: This country is a mess. It's absolutely no wonder the FFM has to constantly bemoan the attitudes of grown up kids any more.

House vote on Rep. Joe Wilson


On Agreeing to the Resolution
09/15/2009
House Roll Call No. 699
111th Congress, 1st Session


Passed: 240-179
(see complete tally)

The House voted 240 to 179, with 5 voting present, to formally disapprove of the conduct of Rep. Joe Wilson, R-S.C., who shouted during a speech to Congress by President Barack Obama.

Vote Map: House Roll Call No. 699
Votes For : 240
Votes Against : 179
Voted "Present" : 5
Not Voting : 10

By the way, I am with my girl Cynthia on this one- though for very different reasons, I'm sure.

Rep. Cynthia Lummis voted NO


No comments: